Zincalume® Steel, is a metallic coated sheet steel offering two to four times the corrosion resistance of galvanized steel. Its revolutionary aluminium-zinc coating formula consists of 55% aluminium, 43.4% zinc, and 1.6% silicon by weight. By volume, the coating is about 80% aluminium.
Our tanks are locally manufactured, our reservoirs have no-maintenance, Our water tanks are assessed independently by engineers and certified to be of the highest standards. The result is a water tank that you can trust to last and it looks great as well.
Our coated range of steel reservoirs are easy to install, and can be fitted with a range of different liners, depending on the liquid stored in the tanks. With capacities ranging from 35 kilolitres to 3 Megalitres, our Zincalume® reservoirs are versatile, and we have a Reservoir to suit any requirements.
Zincalume® Tanks Features
- Wide range of reservoirs sizes and capabilities
- Components manufactured to the highest international specifications
- Corrosion protection
- Dome roof
- Transportation allows access to remote locations
- Minimal construction equipment required
- Water treatment plants
- Bulk water storage
- Potable water storage
- Community water supply schemes
- Fire-sprinkler and hydrant water storage
- Emergency water supply
Zincalume® Tanks Usage
- Mining Industry
- Fire Protection
- Food & Beverage Industry
- Municipal and Community Water Supply